Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Miracle in You

A Miracle in You
by Rhiannon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found a miracle when I found your love.....
You shine upon me like the full moon above....

You surround my life and bring my passions to life....
Can you love me forever...will you make me your wife?

I feel the warmth of your sweet lips on mine.....
Your passionate mouth...like the taste of fine wine.

Can you love me forever...dedicate your heart and soul to me?
For you passion brings me new life...sets my deepest fantasies free.

In a brief moment.....you brought new direction my way....
Can you love me only....within my arms will you every stay?

A friend, a lover ...a soul mate to me.....
I long to be your one and only....can you love me unconditionally?

For I already love you that way ...it is true.....
My heart, my soul, my life...I want to spend loving you.

For you my love...the one I want to run to each day and night...
you are my miracle........




Note :For better viewing please download this Font : Fiolex Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment