Wednesday, November 08, 2006

18yrs Passed My Father and... I Still Miss You...

I Still Miss You
© By Damaris Calderon



It's been some time, since you've been gone
I thought by now, I would be strong
I think of you, and shed my tears
I wonder who, will still my fears.

Your memories remain, inside my heart
My soul it seems, to be torn apart
You told me secrets, I hold so dear
I only wish, you would be near.

I still miss and love you, can't you see
I wish to hold, and talk with thee
So many things, I could not say
And now you've gone, so far away.

You taught me to, in God believe
You said he would always, take care of me
So take my hand, and guide me there
And save a place, one day to share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qais

w candle from me to the souls of your father and mother,may they both rest in peace

a candle for you ,little light to always keep you ,protect you,help you in times of pain

may you find peace of heart and mind,may your life be filled with joy and happiness even at darkest times,may hope be your companion and may God always be with you

that is a prayer to you my dear brother and friend,i always pray..

your sister
(",)

Anonymous said...

we all miss our beloved ones who went far away...

May their souls rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

may his soul rest in peace (f)

Anonymous said...

May his soul rest in peace Qais.
his memory still lives on in your heart , and in the heart of ppl who loved him truly.

:give:

Post a Comment