Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Perfect Day in My Life

As I lay down to sleep, holding close through out the night, I closed my eyes, drift back in memories and then smile, longing for that warm embrace, for that wonderful and true feeling of love. Before we met, I thought of the times we missed, was it timing that kept us apart? Was it fate and destiny that brought me your heart? I shall never forget the love you have given has showed me the way, and for that I never want to be apart from you, not even for a day.

Every time I look in your eyes I see all the beautiful moments that we have already shared, and many that will come. I am filled with love for you my sweet angel, for this moment will last forever in my mind, because it is a moment that can never be diminished by time or distance.

The day came; it seems like a dream I wanted so much to come true. As the soft music fills the sky, and the people gather for a memorable day; a beautiful bride walked along the way and nothing was left for me to say. You surrounded my life and brought back my passions to life. Can you love me forever; will you be my beloved wife? For I already love you and I want to spend my lifetime loving you, if that is only the life I will ever do. What a beautiful day is today, it is undeniable the gathering of two souls for an everlasting vow, and how it meant to be; a beginning of a new chapter in our life, feeling so sure, so safe, as we begin with our eyes wide open, our hearts afire, and our souls alive.

It’s hard to remember a time before you, and I do not know what I would do without you. I have found that to be a man in love is only known by a few. I thank god I found you for that may bless our vow.

Written by :
Fidelity


Note :For better viewing for this post please download this Font : Amphion







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooow that was sooo touchy , I loved it!

Post a Comment