Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Relic

Relic



My Love is
An ancient civilization
Older than time
Bigger than space
A remnant from the dawn of genesis…

My Love is

The blue of skies and seas
The green of forests and leaves
Creatures of every clime
Races and colors
A single blood

My Love knows no color,
No race, nor religion
My Love knows every language
And speaks without words
It’s free
It runs with the wind
And dances with the waves
It kisses the sun
And sings to the moon

My Love is a childish smile
A tear from one’s eye
My Love is chiming of church bells,
Melodic reciting of holy verses,
The songs of seraphim,
Prayers mixed with tears and hope,
The discovery of God

My Love is the sonnets of lovers
Its great poetry and arts
Canvas of the soul
And portraits of hearts

My Love is a bouquet of rainbows and dreams
Scents of magnolias and roses
Guarded by a million cupid,
Casting arrows at human hearts

My Love is the children laughter
A mother’s sweet hymn
My Love is the kindness of fathers
And brotherly love

My Love is you,
Its me,
Its everyone and everything
We are One
We are Love
By:
Fara7nour(Vicky)
31st October 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment